Australia’s HICAPS terminals can now accept digital cards, which means you may use your iPhone to lodge a claim instead of swiping private health insurance cards when they visit your provider (such as the dentist).
In Australia, Medibank Private, nib, Bupa, and GBU health are currently supported by Apple Wallet.
In this case, you may leave your actual insurance card at home and just carry a phone with a private health insurance app installed. The more cards you have in your wallet, the worse it is.
If you have an Apple Watch, they can also use the HICAPS reader by tapping your watch on it. Easy.
However, How Can You Connect Their Private Health Insurance Card Towards The iPhone Wallet? ‘
You’d expect that simply accessing the Wallet app but also tapping on the “+” button to enter the health insurance card, and you’d be able to achieve this. However, it doesn’t appear that this method is now available.
As a result, you’ll want to connect your card to Apple Wallet using their private health insurance app.
How To Link Your Medibank Card To Apple Wallet On The iPhone? I’m With Medibank.
- Open the Medibank app on your phone.
- Anyone can make a claim, etc., by selecting the “Digital Card” item from the list of possibilities.
- Your health provider application should include a “Add to Apple Wallet” option or something similar. Let go of your grip.
- To complete the procedure, all you have to do is follow the onscreen directions (clicking Next, etc.)
- In the menu of digital cards on your iPhone, you should now see your Medibank cards if you double-tap the power button.