Do you feel like a Moana? Are you looking for the sun, beach, and sea? Then you have found the right place! This article will assist you in planning your Isla Verde dive adventure at Sawang Dive Camp. I’ve previously written a Isla Verde travel guide.
Is your soul a Moana who longs for sunshine, water, and the beach? You are in the right place! This article will assist you in planning your Isla Verde dive adventure at Sawang Dive Camp.
Sawang Dive Camp
Sawang Dive Camp was founded 20 years ago. It has been used by hundreds of campers and adventurers. This design is very popular online due to its beauty and spaciousness. This caught my eye. It was praised by many for its beauty and serenity.
He was the first person I chose. With the assistance of Kuya Arnold, I booked a Sawang Dive Camp reservation for my sister and me (here is his number: 087 26 9995).
- Location: San Agapito, Isla Verde
- Get in touch with us0929795 4768 or 0917 626 995. (Let them know that Wanderera thanks sent their contact information!
Stay in a hotel
I love their cabana, but also enjoy bean bags! Amazing photos!
One of their tents was rented to us. We had originally considered bringing our tent but the weight was too much so we decided to rent it from them instead.
You will find tents that are of exceptional quality. This did not disappoint. You can stargaze from this place.
- Entry fee P350/day
- Tent rental: P500/day (4 persons).
- Foam, pillows, and blankets set P200
- Cabana: For 6 to 8 people, P3,000 and for 2-4 people P2,000
- Island Hopping/Snorkeling (Boat Rental): P1,500
- Rental Snorkeling Equipment P100/gear
Reserve a cabana for as low as P100 Kitchen utensils are included in the free offer
Recommendations to Resorts
On Saturday, we woke up to get ready for Isla Verde. We were allowed to stay with our friends from Batangas (which is also where I used live as a PE for a manufacturing company).
Contacting Kuya Arnold
We got up at 4:45 am to reach Tabangao Port around 7:30 AM. Kuya Arnold had already arrived, and he was a great help in getting us on the right boat. Before you arrive at the resort, please call Kuya Arnold (917 262 995) to avoid problems. Many boats are available at the port. There are many boats at the port. If you don’t know where to go, you will find yourself on another island. We rode aboard the Via Italy Boat.
Go to the Island
Just after 10:00 am, we arrived at Isla Verde. The boats should depart by 9:00 am. Do not be rude, ask the boatmen to “may hinihintay bi?” Are we still looking for somebody? It is not 9:15 am No matter how full the boat is, it will still depart at 9:00 AM.
A small boat is required to get to the larger boats. Only P10 is required to purchase the fare.
Sawang Dive Camp has it all! Surface Interval Resort’s beauty is amazing, but they are so close that I am able to see why Sawang Dive Camp has become my favorite.
Sawang Dive Camp provides a relaxing vacation where you will feel right at home. This resort is more quiet and crowded than Surface Interval Resort.
Sawang Dive Camp can be used as a camping site. The viewpoint offers the most spectacular view of the beach and resort. It is also the location where our tent is located. You will find plenty of shade.
Cabanas were also added recently, and are great for those who don’t like camping.
Stay with us
While you’re in the area, Ate Al, kuya Ed and kuya Schwa will be your best friends. They’re very friendly and helpful. It’ll feel as if you are right at home. If you have questions, they are always available to help. These are extremely helpful, particularly kuya Arnold. It is this reason I love Sawang Dive Camp so very much.
- Camping – We’ve already covered that part. This is the best place I have ever stayed. It is even more true when you take into account all of the camping and shade spots.
- Snorkeling.Okay. Let’s get it straight. Isla Verde is a great place to snorkel. There will be marine life everywhere. The snorkeling sites we saw were amazing. It’s even more amazing than Masasa. Geez. This makes me feel emotional thinking about the lack of an underwater camera to capture this amazing underwater world. Huhuhu. There are many color options for corals, with some looking almost like roses. There are many types of fish. So, I swear that I will return to this site when I own a decent camera. These are memories I’ll treasure forever.
- Beach Hopping- From Sawang Dive Camp. Other beaches can prove dangerous and are too far away. Make sure you communicate with your boatman. We missed Mahabang Buhangin last time. Huhu. The boatman might offer a reduced price to you so that you can get around the island.
- Photos I’m in love Sawang Dive Camp! Designer, I am grateful. Amazing photos! Stunning!
- Scuba Diving You will see a lot of foreigners visiting Sawang Dive Camp on their scuba diving trips. Kuya Arnold should be contacted before you take your first dive. They may be able to refer you Puerto Galera, which can be reached in 20-30 minutes. ).
The Most Commonly Asked Questions
Alma acknowledged this. You can have them help as long as the ingredients you use are yours. There will however be an additional charge.
Are there any restaurants or stores nearby?
Yes, there’s one. You can call it a both restaurant and store all in one. They cover almost all your needs. Was it their food? It is out of this world! Amazing cook. We were sold longanisa and eggs as well as sinigang-na banboy, fish, and longanisa. Before you order food, talk to them. Rice is also available. These meals are very affordable.
Do Globe and Smart have strong signal and mobile data connections?
Although it is easy to locate spots that have 4G connectivity, the signal quality overall is exceptional.
Is there electricity at the resort?
The generator is the only thing that powers it, and is usually available between 6:00 pm and 10:00 pm. Bring a battery bank.
Is it possible to get to Isla Verde? Is it possible to get Isla Verde? Are you a travel expert? Which are the most crucial things to know? Send us an example itinerary.
How do I do a reservation?
Kuya Arnold is available at 917-6269995 An initial 50% deposit is necessary.
It’s all in all
Sawang Dive Camp is a great option for those who love to be adventurous. Sawang Dive Camp has the perfect place for you if stars are your thing! They will delight in their tents. You can see the stars until you go to sleep. Sawang Dive Camp has been a sanctuary for me. I dislike noisy and crowded places. If you are like me, it will also be a joy!