Many of us who use Android devices are annoyed by the little storage space available on our handsets. What concerns us the most is that the storage dilemma persists even after eliminating extra media files. Finally, we uninstall programs, which is the only alternative we have. We often don’t realize that random files are the primary cause of storage shortages. These files include information gathered from the system or shared files. This article will go over how to delete these stray files and free up some storage space.
Manually Deleting Miscellaneous Files
Unless you are technically savvy, you can use this method because there is a lower risk of accidentally deleting a critical system file.
- Open the Settings app on your Android device.
- Tap on the Storage option after scrolling down.
- You’ll get a list that shows how much space apps, audio, video, and other items take up.
- When you tap Other/Misc., a pop-up window will display, describing the kind of files that belong in this category.
- By selecting Explore, It will direct you through the files.
- Delete the folder you are sure does not contain any critical system or personal data.
Visiting the Downloads folder is a fantastic place to start because you’ll find a lot of useless pdf, audio, and.doc items there.
Delete Miscellaneous Files From Xiaomi Phones
Xiaomi’s most recent Redmi phones include a built-in cleaning.
- A cleaner is an option in the storage that You may find at the bottom, and you should tap it.
- The cleaner will search your system automatically and inform you of the space taken up by the cache, obsolete files, and other data.
- It will be completed for you if you tap on clean.
After cleaning is complete, select the After document, You can use this option; You can use this option and other miscellaneous files.
If You Must take any Precautions?
Are you manually deleting the miscellaneous files carried and your personal information? You can avoid this by backing up the various data on a There is some risk in manually deleting the miscellaneous files: external SD card and another storage device. You could delete the backup after cleaning the various files and ensuring that you have not removed any vital system files.
Using An App To Delete Miscellaneous Files
There are free tools like the Cleaner Master app from the Google Play Store and other app stores that can assist you in safely deleting miscellaneous files.
- Clean Master can be found in the Play Store or downloaded as an APK from AndroidCrew.
- Install the application. It’s easy to spot because of the brush icon or the publisher’s name, Cheetah Mobile.
- When you first start the app, you’ll notice a Start button. You can find the Clean Now button by tapping on it.
- When you tap Clean Now, the software will begin scanning any device and display the garbage files and the space they take up.
- All of the files within the list would be checked by default. You can uncheck any file you don’t want to delete if you want to erase it.
- You will erase the miscellaneous files if you use the Clean Junk button.
As previously stated, only attempt the manual process if you are familiar with how things function within an Android and know the files you would be deleting. You can always use programs like Clean Master if you’re. Insecure Even most devices, such as Xiaomi’s, include a built-in cleaning, and you can also make use of that.